Mr. Edeh Michael
Mr. Edeh Michael Onyema is a doctorate student at Ebonyi State University, Nigeria. He earned a Masters degree in Computer Education at Tai Solarin University of Education (2017). He has taught Computer Science courses to students and teachers in different higher institutions in Nigeria, including SouthWestern University Nigeria, Pogil College of Health Technology, Ogun State College of Health Technology, Federal Science and Technical College Ijebu-ode. He has facilitated multiple professional development programmes for students and youths including members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Nigeria. He is a member of Nigeria Computer Society and also the current acting Head of Department of Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Edeh, M.O. (2018). Development of a Mobile Application for Flood Surveillance in Southwest Nigeria
- Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, 1: 208-224.
- Edeh, M.O. (2019). Opportunities and challenges of use of mobile phone technology in teaching and learning in Nigeria - A review. International Journal of research in Engineering and innovation, 3(6):352-358. http://doi.org/10.36037/IJREI.2019.3601
- Edeh, M.O. (2019). Integration of Emerging Technologies in teaching and learning process in Nigeria: The Challenges. Central Asian Journal of Mathematical Theory and Computer Sciences,1(1):35-39 http://www.centralasianstudies.org/index.php/CAJMTCS/article/view/22
- Why! Why! Why!!! An article published by Peace Operations Training Institute, U.S.A.
- Unity in Diversity. An article Published in Nigerian Army Depot (Buffalo) Magazine, 35th Edition, 2007.
- My Experience in United Nations. Published in Newsletter Magazine, Peace Operations Training Institute, U.S.A. 2011.
- Learning Technologies
- Inquiry-based teaching
- IT Security