Dr. Henrietta Uzoeto
- Ebonyi State University, Abakiliki. [Ph.D. in Medical Microbiology] (2011-2016)
- College of Education, Agbor, Delta [PG.D in Education] (2010-2012)
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State. [M.Sc. Medical Microbiology] (2006-2010)
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki. [B.Sc. Microbiology] (2000-2005)
- Our Lady of Mercy Juniorate, Amapu Ntigha. [SSCE/WASC] (1986-1992)
- Danfodio Road Primary School, Aba, Abia State. [FSLC]. (1981-1986)
- Cluster analysis of aerobic heterotrophic bacteria from Clarias gariepinus and tilapia zilli in Unwana River and antibacterial activity of Adenia cissampeloides on the isolated bacteria (Ph.D.).
- Antimicrobial activity of some selected edible mushroom (M.Sc.).
- Prevalence of geohelminths amongst primary school pupil in Izzi LGA, Ebonyi State (B.Sc.).
- December, 2008: The IHVN/CHAN-NICAB training on good laboratory practices, HIV rapid testing and manual CD4+ estimation.
- April, 2008: Training workshop for laboratory staff on AFB microscopy organized by CHAN and sponsored by the Global fund.
- April, 2018: Attended and Presented a Paper during Sciences Association of Nigeria (SAN) Conference in Lagos.
- July, 2018: Attended and Presented a Paper during Nano Research Group Conference in University of Nigeria Nsukka.
- July, 2018: Worship on Grant writing and Scholarship by Africanity Scholar Network (AfriScoN) in UNN University Nsukka.
- February, 2019: International School, Conference and Workshops on Achieving Global Excellence in Advanced Research Methods, Business Development, Corporate-Academic Publishing and Proposal Writing organised by International Centre for Research and Enterprise Development (ICRED), the African Higher Education and Research Observatory, UK and Global Strategic Services and Training (Glosstra & Associates), Nigeria.
- February, 2019: Quality Assurance in Programme and Course Management by Prof. Ituma.
- March, 2019: The Benefits and usage of CCU OER, Plagiarism Checker, Improved Research Impacts, Research Promotion, Book and Research Selling Portal Platforms by RAADAA Partners international Ltd.
- May, 2019: Training for Academic advisers on how to sign course form online.
- June, 2019: First Nigeria Bioinformatics Conference in Yaba, Lagos with the theme Bioinformatics in the Era of Genomics in Africa.
- August, 2019: Curriculum Development as a thought process organized and sponsored by Coal City University and anchored by Orglearning Consult.
- August, 2019: Your Research and Getting Ahead in the Maze of Research organized and sponsored by Coal City University and anchored Professor Uchenna Okeja, Neubauer Collegium Fellow at the University of Chicago, U.S.A.
- February, 2018: Coordinator Counseling and Human Development Centre Coal City University, Emene Enugu State.
- April, 2018: Elected Council Member, Science Association of Nigeria (SAN).
- April, 2019: Acting Head of Department, Biological Sciences Coal City University
- Ejikeme Nwachukwu and Henrietta O. Uzoeto. (2010).Antimicrobial Activity of Some Local Mushroom on Pathogenic Isolates. International Journal of Current Research, 4(23)2460 – 2465. Available online at http://www.journalcra.com. DOI: 10.5897/JMPR10.154IF: 2015: 6.226.
- Ejikeme Nwachukwu and Henrietta O. Uzoeto. (2010). Antimicrobial Activities of Leaf of Vitex doniana and Cajanus cajan on some Bacteria. Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Development (IJPRD): 2(3) 37–47. ISSN: 1553-9865.
- Uzoeto Henrietta, Ayogu Thomas, Iroha Ifeanyichukwu, Nwakaeze Emmanuel and Ejikeugwu Chika. (2016). Cluster Analysis of Aerobic Heterotrophic Bacteria from Clarias gariepinus and Tilapia zillii in Unwana River, Ebonyi State, Nigeria. International Journal of Environment and Agriculture Research (IJOEAR): 2(10) 43-49.
- Ebenyi L.N., Nwakaeze A.E., Moses I.B., Uzoeto J.O., Ugochukwu J.I., Eddison I.O and Okamkpa C.J. (2017) Antibacterial activity of Alchornea cordifolia leaves found in Ebonyi State, Nigeria. International Journal of Advances in Pharmacy, Biology and Chemistry. (IJAPBC): 6(1) 46- 51. ISSN 2277- 4688. Available online at www.ijapbc.com
- Ugbo E. N., Moses I. B., Iroha I. R, Ilang D. C., Egbule C. U., Eluu S. C., Uzoeto H. O. (2017). Antibiogram and Detection of beta Lactamase Production among Microorganisms Associated with Nosocomial Infections. International Journal of Research in Medical and Basic Sciences, (IJRMS) ISSN: 2455-2569 Vol.03 Issue-06, ISSN: 2455-2569, Impact Factor: 4.457 http://www.mbsresearch.com. Email ID - email@example.com
- Uzoeto Henrietta, Ayogu Thomas, Iroha Ifeanyichukwu, Nwakaeze Emmanuel and Ejikeugwu Chika. (2018) In Vitro Antibacterial Activity of Adenia cissampeloides Plant Extracts on Bacteria Isolated from Fishes Recovered from Uwana River, Ebonyi State, Nigeria. The Journal of Middle East and North Africa Sciences 2018; 4(01) http://www.jomenas.org
- Ugbo, E. N, Moses, I. B, Orji, J. O. Ukpai, E. G, Eluu, S. C, Egbule, C. U, Uzoeto, H. O and Okata-Nwali, D. (2018). Antimicrobial susceptibility patterns of uropathogenic microorganisms associated with vesico-vaginal fistula (VVF) patients in Abakaliki, South eastern Nigeria. African Journal of Microbiology Research Vol. 12(46), Pp. 1039-1043, 14 DOI: 10.5897/AJMR2018.8984. ISSN: 1996-0808 http://www.academicjournals.org/AJMR
- Moses, I.B, Ugbo, E.N., Odah, E.E, Iroha, I.R, Agumah, N.B., Ukpai, E.G., Eluu S.C., Uzoeto, H.O, Okamkpa, C.T and Okata-Nwali, D. (2018). Antibiogram and Phenotypic Characterization of E. Coli Isolated from Nigeria’s Paper Currencies obtained from Butchers in Ebonyi State Archives of clinical Microbiology. DOI: 10.4172/1989- ISSN 1989-84368436.100085. http://www.imed.pub.com/
- Tsaku, P. A.,Kaigama, I. S.,Uzoeto, J. S., Didiugwu, C. M., Ajima, J. N (2018). Prevalence of Candiduria in A University Campus in Central Nigeria Annals of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Volume 1, Issue 4, PP 1-5 ISSN 2637-5346.
- Sani Shedrach Bello, Itepu Victor E, Ogara Amaechi L. Uzoeto Henrietta Onyinye, Orum Terese Gabriel, Nelson Christian, Durojaye Olanrewaju Ayodeji (2019). In-silico structure-activity relationship and molecular docking study of levofloxacin and its mono substituted analogues against the Escherichia coli aminoglycoside phosphotransferase. Pharmacologyonline volume 2: 225-232.
- (2018 Till Date) Coal City University, Emene Enugu State. Job Title: Lecturer II. Responsibility: Lecturing, Course Adviser, Supervising Students Research.
- (2014 - 2017) Mater Misericordiae Girls Technical College Aba. Job Title: Vice Principal. Responsibility: Administration and Teaching Biology.
- (2010 - 2014) Infant Jesus Secondary School St Jude Fegge Onitsha. Job Title: Principal. Responsibility: Administration and Teaching Biology.
- (2009 - 2010) Daughters of Mary Mothers of Mercy Secondary School, Agbor Delta State. Job Title: Principal. Responsibility: Administration and Teaching Biology.
- (2008-2009) Our Lady of Mercy Hospital /School of Nursing, Umulogho, Obowo, Imo State. Job Title: Hospital Administrator / Lecturer. Responsibility: Administration and Teaching Microbiology.
- (2007-2008) Daughters of Mary Mother Hospital, Ehime, Mbano. Job Title: Head Of Laboratory Unit. Responsibility: Running of test on patients, Supervises the unit.
- (2005-2007) Daughters of Mary Mother of Mercy Hospital, Ahiaeke Umuahia, Abia State. Job Title: Head of Laboratory Unit. Responsibility: Running of Tests on Patients, Supervises the unit.
- (2002-2003) Top Tree Mills Industry km 5, Enugu-Port Harcourt Express Way Aba. Job Title: Industrial Training. Responsibility: Screening test in the production line, Quality control.
Paper Presented At Conference
- Emmanuel A.N. and Uzoeto J.H.O (2018). Prevalence of Quinolone resistance in Salmonella isolated from poultry intestines presented at the 52nd annual conference of Science Association of Nigeria Lagos April, 2018.
- Nwakaeze Emmanuel A., Ekeghalu Elsie C., Uzoeto JaneSylvia O. and Okatanwali Divine gift, O. (2018). Antibacterial susceptibility pattern of Moringa olifera extract supplemented with silver nitrate as a nanomaterial against selected bacteria pathogens collected from Federal teaching Hospital Abakaliki. (FETHA) Ebonyi State, Nigeria presented at 3rd African conference / workshop on all aspect of Nanotechnology UNN Nsukka, August, 2018.
- Antimicrobial evaluation of gingerols and shagaols as alternative therapies against the Escherichia coli induced neonatal meningitis presented at First Nigerian Bioinformatics Conference Lagos June, 2019.
- Henrietta, O.U., Amaechi L.O., Judith, N.A., Chizoba M.D. Samuel, C. and Olanrewaju, A.D (2019). Structural modification of thionicotinamide for increased anticancer activity against the human NAD+ kinase presented at 1st International conference on Biologics Research and Development at UNN Nsukka July, 2019.
- Tsaku P. A. and Uzoeto Henrietta (2019).Optimization of Xanthan Gum Production by Xanthomonas campestris at annual conference of Nigerian Society for Microbiology Ogun, September, 2019.
- Medical and Clinical Microbiology
- Public Health and Epidemiology
Prof. Malachy Okwueze
Dr. Sylvester Igwe
Deputy Vice Chancellor
Mrs. Lorreta Udeh