Mrs. Judith Nnedimkpa Ajima attended the Community Girls’ Secondary School, Imilike-Enu in Udenu L.G.A, where she earned the WAEC/NECO School Certificates in 2001. She proceeded to the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, where she bagged a second class upper division in Biochemistry in 2009. She capped it up with a Master’s degree, also in Biochemistry (Pharmacological biochemistry) from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. She is presently working on her Ph.D. programme in Pharmacological Biochemistry at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. She is presently an Assistant Lecturer in Biochemistry in Coal City University, Enugu.She earned a scholarship award with DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) 2017 In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Programme, at the University of Nigeria.She has three publications in Universal Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, International Journal of Advanced Research in Biological Science and Asian Journal of Research in Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (Ph.D. in Pharmacological Biochemistry) - In View
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (M.Sc. in Pharmacological Biochemistry, 2nd Class Upper Division) - 2014
- Certificate of Catering and Hospitality - 2012
- NYSC Discharge Certificate - 2011
- Ebonyi State University (B.Sc. in Biochemistry, 2nd Class Upper Division) - 2009
- Community Girls’ Secondary School, Imilike Uno (NECO) - 2001
- Ogene Premier Primary School, Imilike- Enu (First School Leaving Certificate) - 1995
- Coal City University, Enugu, Enugu State. April, 2017 Till Date. Designation: Assistant Lecturer. Faculty: Natural & Applied Sciences. Department: Biochemistry. Responsibilities: Teaching supervising students, Researching.
- Tabnol Solutions Computer & ICT Centre 2013-2017. Position: Human Resources Responsibility: Strategizing for business progress, strategizing for business diversification, strategizing for business resources management.
- Sterling Bank Plc. (NYSC) 2010-2011. Position: Assistant Customer Service Representative (May – Oct. 2011). Responsibility: Enlightening of customers on the bank’s products, checking of customer’s account balance, attending to customer’s complaints on phone & quick response to their problems, following up customers to ensure that their requests are being handled to their satisfaction and good relationship with customers .
- Kenol Pharmacy and Laboratories (Industrial Attachment/SIWES) Jun-Dec. 2008. Department: Hematology, Microbiology, Serology, Chemistry and Reception units. Responsibility: Diagnosing of test samples, collection of test samples from patients, ensuring that all results are ready for dispatch to patients, participate in ensuring that all money collected is properly balanced and regularly updated and reconciled.
Membership Of Professional Bodies
International Society of Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (ISIORT). International Association of Journals and Conferences (IAJC) International Association of Educators and Researchers (IAER) Nigerian Bioinformatics and Genomics Network (NBGN).
- Preparation and Characterization of Terodine Tartrate Proniosomes.Universal Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Vol. 2, Issue 2, 2017
- Synergistic Protective Effects of Aqueous Extract of Sesamum radiatum Leaves and Ascorbic acid against Paracetamol-induced Hepatotoxicity in Rats. International Journal of Advanced Research in Biological Sciences, Vol. 5, Issue 6, 2018
- Effects of Aqueous Stem Bark Extract of Citrus aurantifolia on the Gastrointestinal Tract of Wistar Rats. Asian Journal of Research in Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 5, Issue 3, 2018.
- The Role of Enzyme Inhibition in the Development and Discovery of New Anti-Malaria Drugs. Pharmacology online. Vol. 3, pg. 1-7.
- Lowering the Blood Brain Barrier Permeation Property of 6-Gingerol through a Structural Monosubstitution Modification Approach for the Prevention of Psychotropic Side Effects; An In-Silico Pharmacokinetics Study.
- Pharmacology online, Vol. 1, pg. 1-9 Therapeutic Candidate Selection and Evaluation of the Druglikeness Characteristics of 6-Gingerol and its Modified Analogues; the Molecular Docking Study against the Schistosoma mansoni Phosphofructo Kinase Prevalence of Candiduria in a University Campus in Central Nigeria.
- Annals of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. Vol. 2, Issue 1: 48-51 Scholarship Award: Scholar of DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) 2017 In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Programme, at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Conference/Workshop/Training Attended Heidelberg Institute of Public Health Summer School “Enhancing Academic Qualifications in Teaching and Research in Public Health” Heidelberg, Germany, August 4 – August 30, 2019.
- “Curriculum Development as a Thought Process” Coal City University, Enugu, By Prof. Chidi Onyia. August 1st, 2019.
- First International Conference on Biologics Research and Development, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. July, 22nd – July, 25.
- First Nigerian Bioinformatics Conference, Nigerian Institute for Medical Research, Yaba, Lagos State, June 24th to June 26th, 2019.
- Training on Academic Advisers on how to sign courses from online. May, 2019.
- The Benefit and Usage of CCU OER, Plagiarism Checker, Improved Research Impact, Research Promotion, Book and Research Selling Portal Platforms by RAADAA Partners International Ltd. March, 2019.
- International School, Conference and Workshop on Achieving Global Excellence in Advanced Research Methods, Business Development, Corporate-Academic Publishing and Proposal Writing organized by International Centre for Research and Enterprise Development (ICRED), the African Higher Education and Research Observatory, UK and Global Strategic Services and Training (Glosstra and Associate), Nigeria. February, 2019.
- Quality Assurance in Programme and Courses Management by Prof. Ituma. February, 2019.
- Africanity Scholars Network. University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 26th July, 2018.
- Western Africa Network of Natural Products Research Scientists. University of Nigeria, Nsukka, May 30th to June 2nd, 2018.
- Biochemistry (Pharmacological Biochemistry)