Mr. Obinna Amaechi
Obinna Charles Amaechi is a Lecturer in the Department of Political Science, Faculty of Arts, Social and Management Sciences, Coal City University, Enugu. He holds a Bachelors Degree in Government and Political Science from Imo State University, Owerri and a Masters Degree in Political Science and Local government from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. He is presently a Ph.D student of Politcal Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. His research interest include Political Science, Public Policy, Local Government, and Political Studies. His working experiences cut across banking, research and teaching. He has served as a Senior Research Fellow at Kobia Data Limited, Enugu. Since 2017, he has been teaching Political Behaviour at the School of Continuing Education, Enugu State College of Education (Technical), Enugu. He is currently teaching Nigerian Legal System, Elements of Government, Foreign Policy Analysis, Local Government Studies, Organisation of Government: The Citizen and the State, Environmental Politics and Sustainable Development, Nigerian Administrative Law, Office Organisation and Management etc. at Coal City University Enugu. Obinna Amaechi is a member, Nigerian Political Science Association NPSA. He has presented papers in learned conferences and has published widely in peer review journals.
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- Local Government Studies
- Political Studies
- Amaechi, O. C., Ayeni, E. O. & Madu, C. P. (Forthcoming). Prismatic sala model and its relevance to Nigeria’s public administrative system. CCU Journal of Humanities, 1(1)
- Nwambuko, T. C., Amaechi, O. C. & Ilo, A. U. (2019). Implications of the new national minimum wage on the socio – economic development of Nigeria. International Journal of Management, Social Sciences, Peace and Conflict Studies, 2 (2): 18 – 26
- Amaechi, O. C., Amadi, C. O., & Nnaji, S. E. (2018). Prebendalism and budget authorization in the Nigerian Legislature. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 8(7): 59–73.
- Amaechi, O. C., Odoziobodo, S. I., & Asogwa, M. N. (2017). Contending issues in tax contracting for revenue generation in Nigeria. International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Current Research, 5(5):1019-1028.
- Amaechi, O.C. (2017). Revenue generation in Enugu state local governments, Nigeria: An assessment of tax contractors. International Journal of Social Science and Humanities Research, 5(1):236-247.